International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) invites application for Customer Service Desk Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Desk Officer|
|Agency Name:||International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)|
|Requirements:||University degree in logistics, administration or equivalent|
|Experience:||3 years working experience in supply chain management or similar logistics roles|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||27th March, 220|
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) published job vacancies advertisement for Customer Service Desk Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Service Desk Officer
Education and Experience Required
- University degree in logistics, administration or equivalent
- Good command (Spoken and Written) of English & the local working language(s)
- Very Good computer skills; proficient in Excel and Word
- Driving license class B
- Knowledge of the geographical area of operation
- Familiarity with JDE or similar ERPs
- 3 years working experience in supply chain management or similar logistics roles
Desired Profile and Skills:
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Capacity to carry out complex activities
- Good communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and sense of initiative
- Willingness and ability to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org clearly indicate “ABJ202000129 Customer Service Desk Officer 1 Yola” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated).
Leave a Reply