Bizpool Africa notification regarding Customer Service / Front Desk Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Front Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Bizpool Africa|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th May, 2020|
Bizpool Africa Customer Service / Front Desk Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with their fashion style and outfits
- Work in sync with all Departments
- Provide advice on purchasing materials and another fashion asset of the luxury house
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a fashion style and outfits
- Taking and processing orders via email and telephone calls
- Give the sales team extra support especially in terms of communications
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
- Work with Digital & website team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Support the communications manager to respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Should be able to draft paralegal documents
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Attend to correspondence i.e check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated and accurate record of office budget, expenses and file
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as Customer Service/Front Desk Representative or similar position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Result-driven and goal oriented
- Paralegal knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent use of English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service” as the subject of the email
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply