Patricia Technologies Limited released an advertisement regarding Customer Service Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Patricia Technologies Limited|
|Application Deadline:||16th July, 2020|
Patricia Technologies Limited Customer Service Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Proven customer support experience – a minimum of 1-3 years (must have worked in a high influx e-commerce business like Jumia, Konga, etc)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to develop and manage a system of operation (top-notch organizational Skills).
- Expertise in managing conversations on social media.
- Passionate about customer service
- Highly entrepreneurial – comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm). This will be tested below.
- Previous experience in Customer Service in Crypto, Fintech, E-commerce related company is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2020:
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward Application letter and Resume with Typing Speed Test result to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of mail on or before 16th July 2020.
Typing Speed Test
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop’s Fables.
- Click the green “Start Test” button.
- Upload a screen shot of your results with your application (type speed number, error number, adjusted speed number).
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply