Pause Factory Resources has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Pause Factory Resources Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Pause Factory Resources|
|Job Location:||Aso Drive, Abuja (FCT)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
30th September, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Support sales and development departments.
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills/Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong phone and active listening Skills
- Information technology.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with customer’s service experience.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free