PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Agency Name||PecanTrust Bank|
|Requirements:||BSc from a credible university|
|Other:||Minimum of 1 year banking experience|
Proven customer support experience
|Skills:||Excellent computer Skills|
Excellent communication and presentation skills
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th February, 2020|
PecanTrust Bank Customer Service Officer Recruitment Updates
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Open and maintain customer accounts in line with all the required documentation.
- Manage fixed deposit customers
- Draft & send regular customer engagement bulk SMS & emails
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Welcome visitors and customers into the banking hall
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Answering calls and responding to customer emails
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- BSc from a credible university
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent computer Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very neat appearance
- Preferably a female
- Experience in microfinance banking operations would be an advantage.
Application Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Customer Service Officer”.