Virgin News Media has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Virgin News Media Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Virgin News Media|
|Job Location:||Lekki, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||30th November, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the administrative duties, and maintaining the office budget.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Degree in any field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Age 21 – 28 years.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free