BeebeeJump International Limited released an advertisement regarding Customer Service Representative recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Recruitment Agency||BeebeeJump International Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
31st July, 2020
BeebeeJump International Limited Customer Service Representative Jobs 2020
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- A minimum of OND / Diploma, General Education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Fluent in Hausa Language
- Candidate should live in Ikeja or its Axis.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “CSO Hausa- Lagos as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free