GetFit Technologies Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Representative / Logistics Officerrecruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for GetFit Technologies Limited Customer Service Representative / Logistics Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative / Logistics Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||GetFit Technologies Limited|
|Job Location:||Lekki, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
24th October, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sell company products and services in your assigned work platform.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Manage large amount of website, WhatsApp, Instagram or any social media platform assigned orders, and attend to incoming calls and customer orders.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Generate sales and close Transactions.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Keep track of all confirmed sales and ensure they are sent out for delivery within stipulated time.
- Keep track of all sent out goods and ensure they are right on schedule (to be received by the customer within the stipulated time frame).
- Negotiate rates with carriers and delivery companies
- Maintain customer service logs and safety records
- Prepare and send waybill to clients on time.
- Select Delivery carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries. Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, barcode and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and Company requirements.
- Provide daily report as required.
- Monitor all sent out goods until delivery and update the management system.
- Keep track of all customer orders that has not been sent out, and find out why they have not been sent out; discuss this with the relevant authorities and resolve the challenge quickly.
- Ensure customers whose orders are out of stock are informed about it, and persuaded to wait for restocking.
- Ensure that all customers whose orders have been sent out receive waybill numbers within stipulated time.
- Submit weekly reports on orders sent out, those delivered, those in transit, and those not sent out.
- Reach out to delivery companies to fast track deliveries or make any other negotiations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with a minimum of 2 years work experience
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should have logistics, warehouse and accounting experience and reside on the Island preferably are encouraged to apply.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free