Fadac Resources and Services has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Representatives recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Fadac Resources and Services Customer Service Representatives Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representatives|
|Recruitment Agency||Fadac Resources and Services|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
30th September, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Follow up on customer request
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Minimum of BSc in Mass Communication or any related field
- 2 – 3 years of proven work experience as a Customer service representative
- Good Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Attention to details and accuracy
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free