OTP Internet Technology released an advertisement regarding Customer Service Team Lead recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Lead|
|Recruitment Agency||OTP Internet Technology|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
7th August, 2020
OTP Internet Technology Customer Service Team Lead Jobs 2020
Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead
- We are searching for a Customer Service Team Lead that will head the company’s customer service team by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance of the team and the organisation.
- Supervising and managing the customer service team.
- Training team members to provide the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that all company policies are followed.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with difficult customers on a daily basis,responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service.
- Ensure adequate motivation of the customer service team.
- Quality assurance.
- Provide guidance and feedback to customer service team.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Interview potential employees,On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill-set.
- Create and implement an effective performance plan for the customer service team.
- Provide weekly management reports on the Customer Service Department.
- First Degree in a related discipline with minimum Second Class Lower Division.
- Must have evidence of NYSC completion
- Minimum four years continuous experience in a customer service; at least two years at the supervisory/lead level in a related fintech/microlending/microfinance company
- Must be experienced in the use of CRMs
- Must have proven work experience in all existing channels of customer service
- Customer service certification is a plus
- Team Management Experience.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
- Preferably male for gender balance.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Expert product/service and job knowledge
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply