Pause Factory Resources Limited released an advertisement regarding Customer Service / Telemarketer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Telemarketer|
|Recruitment Agency||Pause Factory Resources Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Pause Factory Resources Limited Customer Service / Telemarketer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Service / Telemarketer
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in customer service, particularly in construction chemicals
- Proven customer support experience in construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in Business, Management Studies or Marketing.
- Understanding of CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong phone and active listening Skills
- Information technology.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Support sales and development departments.
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject. (Customer Service/Telemarketer – Construction).
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free