54gene has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Support Representative recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for 54gene Customer Support Representative Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics)|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
- The Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) is responsible for providing superior service with each customer interaction in a friendly and timely manner.
- S/he manages customers queries and complaints by maintaining a high level of standard that support 54gene’s reputation.
- They collaborate with all departments to develop a framework for excellent support and drive efficient first response time, average response time, total handle time for the Diagnostics business.
- Communicate with customers through various 54gene channels (chat, phone and email)
- Manage the platforms as it relates to resolving customer issues (ticket opening)
- Provide a first step resolution of customer-related issues as it relates to Diagnostics platforms issues (consumers and providers)
- Keep record of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Escalate issues to various departments and coordinate the implementation of corrective measures related to Diagnostics platforms (consumers and providers)
- On an ongoing basis, generate insights that guide and improve 54gene’s image amongst consumers
- Provide feedback to various departments on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time
- Periodically survey customers to identify customers perception on 54gene’s strengths and opportunities in the Diagnostics market in Nigeria
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide customer service levels within the framework of “Going the Extra Mile”, but not to the detriment of 54gene.
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset
- Comfortable using computers
- Good listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to build rapport and connect with people
- Solid understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM/client database software systems
- Understanding of diagnostics and the science focus of the business
- Ability to thrive in a complex, cross-functional and science-driven environment
- Cross-cultural competency; ability to work with a diverse team
- English fluency; fluency in Yoruba, Igbo and/or Hausa will be a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in the medical field (as a medical or diagnostics representative)
- Previous experience in customer support would be a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply