Daad Scholarship: Do you also want to study abroad through scholarship? Many Nigerian students who want to study, but due to financial problems, they are not able to complete their studies.
Apart from this, there are many students who are eligible to go abroad but cannot bear the expenses there. Such talented students are being encouraged by a German company to get education in Germany.
Germany has successfully achieved its position in recent times to become one of the most popular study-abroad destinations among international students.
While the cost of studying in Germany is quite manageable for most students, the cost of living in Germany can be a bit high which is why many students opt for scholarships.
If you are looking for Scholarships in Germany, you must have definitely heard about DAAD Scholarships- the world’s largest funding organization for international students.
Let us tell you that under the DAAD scholarship, scholarship is provided to all such students who want to go to Germany and complete their higher education in the college there.
You can do graduation, post graduation, P.hd and other skill based courses through DAAD Scholarship Study for Free in Germany available from here.
So let us tell you the complete information about DAAD Scholarship in Hindi. So that you too can easily apply FREE Study in Germany DAAD Scholarship 2023 Online.
- DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024
- Benefits of DAAD Scholarships
- Eligibility and Requirements for DAAD Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarship Eligibility
- Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships
- Step by Step Application and Selection Process for DAAD Scholarship:
- Courses of study: The scholarship covers the following fields:
DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024
DAAD (The German Academic Exchange Service) is Germany’s largest funding organization for international students. DAAD has funded over 2 million scholars.
It offers scholarships for both international students and German students. Also, there are many DAAD German universities for international students to choose from
It is a German based company. Which provides various types of scholarships to the students to study in Germany. Not only Nigeria but students living anywhere in the world can apply for this scholarship.
If you get selected in this scholarship then you will be given DAAD Scholarship Nigeria. With which you can complete your course abroad without spending money and improve your qualification.
Actually, there are more than 20 such scholarships and courses in which Nigerian can apply at present. We are providing their detailed list below.
In addition to academic courses in these scholarships, skill-based courses such as videography, filmography, fine art, designing, music, performing art, engineering, research fellowship, public policy and good governance, many more courses can be done from here. Are.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships
Scholarship stipend: The scholarship payment depends on the scholarship holders and the scholarship program. Once you meet the DAAD scholarship eligibility, you can access the benefits of the former.
The stipend for various programs is mentioned below:
- Masters Program – EUR 861
- Doctoral Program – EUR 1200
- University assistant teachers – EUR 2000
- Professors – EUR 2150
Travel expenses: DAAD scholarships cover all outward and return travel expenses.
Benefits to Family Members: The DAAD Scholarship provides an allowance for accompanying spouse. It also provides insurance benefits for spouse and children under certain conditions.
For scholarship holders, family benefit will be provided only if the program is for more than 6 months. If it is less than six months, family benefits will not be provided.
Health Insurance: Most DAAD scholarships provide health insurance for their scholarship holders.
Benefits for People with Disabilities: DAAD Scholarships provide additional benefits for people with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
Eligibility and Requirements for DAAD Scholarships
Since there are more than 100 scholarships awarded to students from different backgrounds working in different fields, the eligibility criteria for DAAD Scholarships can vary greatly.
However, here are some basic eligibility criteria and requirements for DAAD scholarship that all students must meet.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility
DAAD scholarships are awarded to students who wish to complete a full-time course of study with compulsory attendance in Germany. Below are the basic DAAD scholarship eligibility criteria for all international students.
These are applicable to get DAAD Scholarship for bachelor degree and master degree.
2 years of relevant and verifiable work experience, research work and teaching/graduate assistantship.
Meet language-related DAAD requirements.
Educational degree qualification should not be more than 6 years old i.e. applicant must have completed his bachelor degree not more than last 6 years.
If you want to come to Germany for a period of up to 6 months, you must have lived in your country of residence for at least one year at the time of application.
If you want to come to Germany for more than 6 months, you must have obtained your final degree in your country of residence.
While these are the standard DAAD scholarship requirements, make sure you visit the official website to find out more information.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships
Take a look at some of the common documents required for DAAD scholarship application, which are mandatory for all international students. Make sure to meet the DAAD scholarship eligibility requirements below.
These requirements are valid for both DAAD Germany Masters and Bachelors.
- Online application form
- CV or resume
- Certificate of Enrollment filled in by the home institution as proof of current enrolment.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) filled and stamped by the home institution.
- Application form by the German host filled in by the German supervisor
- Letter of invitation from the German observer.
- Reference from a university teacher at your home institution.
- Letters of motivation (if applying for a study scholarship)
- Detailed proposal (if applying for a research grant)
- University degree certificate indicating the final grade.
Step by Step Application and Selection Process for DAAD Scholarship:
- Choose the course according to your interest. (You can apply for a maximum of three courses)
- Apply to universities offering those courses.
- You send your complete application (along with the above mentioned documents) directly to the universities.
- A selection committee suggests potential candidates for the DAAD scholarship.
- Recommended candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their completed application to the DAAD Portal. (Link to DAAD Portal will be provided by DAAD through email)
- The selection process will be finalized and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
Courses of study: The scholarship covers the following fields:
- Business Administration
- Cooperation for Development.
- Complementary Sciences and Engineering.
- Forestry and agricultural sciences
- Natural and environmental sciences.
- Health and medicine.
- media studies
- Law, education and social sciences
- Urban and regional planning.
- Political economics.
Here we have provided you information related to DAAD Scholarship Apply Online. Here a special eligibility has been prescribed for each scholarship. We hope that this article on “DAAD Scholarship |Get Paid to study in Germany (Fully Funded)” will be useful for you.
Leave a Reply