Energy360 Africa Limited released notification regarding Data Analyst recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Agency Name||Energy360 Africa Limited|
|How to Apply:||29th May, 2020|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Energy360 Africa Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Data Analyst. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Qualifications / Experience Needed
- B.A or B.S in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics or other technical related field; Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business analysis experience
- Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments (Postgres, Redshift)
- Experience with SQL Server
- Excellent presentation, writing, Excel and Power BI skills are a must.
Who you should be (Person Specifications):
- Passionate about data and analyzing business needs
- Be able to utilize strong Microsoft Excel and SQL skills in order to provide high-quality data analysis and support to clients, internal stakeholders
- Have a business sense to understand why you’re pulling data and whether it seems accurate…not just pulling it
- Be able to grow to serve as the teamТs subject matter expert for advanced analytics and report design, offering insights and suggestions on what potential problems the team should be solving.
- Work closely with Product and Operations teams and support their analysis and data needs
- Be a flexible, collaborative teammate with the ability to deliver both high level explanations of complex problems while also able to deep dive into complex problems.
- Have Confidence, hustle, energy, and drive Ц accountability is key and the impact of your work is crucial to our success.
- Have Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.