PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) invites application for Data & Analytics Senior Associate Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Data & Analytics Senior Associate|
|Agency Name||PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Operations Research, or other quantitative disciplines.|
|Experience:||3-5 years experience.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||26th February, 2020|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) published job vacancies advertisement for Data & Analytics Senior Associate. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Data & Analytics Senior Associate
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Operations Research, or other quantitative disciplines.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Demonstrates analytical abilities using Python, R;
- Ability to use data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL,;
- Efficient use of data processing tools: R(dplyr, etc), Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark
- Exhibit advance analytics and machine learning capabilities using libraries in R and Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib;
- Visualization: R-Shiny, Python (Matplotlib, Seaborn, bokeh, etc.), PowerBI, Qlik,Tableau;
- Machine learning algorithms (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, deep neural networks, etc.) and when it is appropriate to use each technique.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong statistical and programming skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
Application Last Date: 26th February, 2020.