Medecins du Monde (MdM) released an advertisement regarding Data Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Data Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Medecins du Monde (MdM)|
|Job Location:||Damboa, Borno|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||7th July, 2020|
Medecins du Monde (MdM) Data Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Data Officer
- BA/BS or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Social Sciences, International Development or other relevant field.
Professional experience and skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in the non-profit sector in Information and Data Management or Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Excellent Information Technology skills
- Ability to think independently and identify data discrepancies
- Experience designing and implementing electronic data collection methods
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements for medical data is a plus
- Knowledge of the use of GIS applications a plus
- Experience working in a multi-organizational team (international and national partners) is a plus.
- Ability to work under less supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
- Excellent skills in Excel and data analysis are required for this position, and will be tested at interview
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Fluency in English and Hausa required
- Rigor and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Because of the emergency relief nature of MDM’s work, working hours may be irregular and employees are expected to be flexible in their approach to working hours under emergency conditions.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Data Officer – Damboa” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply