Post: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Agency: IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Lagos, Ikeja
Requirements: Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course. 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 3rd February, 2020
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 for Deposit Mobilization Officer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Deposit Mobilization Officer Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Deposit Mobilization Officer
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios. Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers.
- Understanding the key trends related to the client’s industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
Required Skills & Competencies (technical and soft skills):
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his initiative
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Deposit Mobilization Officer” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply