Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Director, Transport Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for ECOWAS Director, Transport Recruitment 2021 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Director, Transport|
UA 81,435.54 USD128,488.99.
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||7th February, 2021|
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Transport, Civil Engineering, Transport economics, Transport Policy / Planning or in similar field from a recognized University.
- 12 years of progressive experience in management of skills in the area of transport policy (road, sea, rail or air), infrastructure, engineering in a National or International structure;
- Experience of infrastructure analysis in the context of developing countries including 5 years relevant international work and 5 years at a supervisory level with demonstrated ability to oversee and lead policy development processes and programmes;
- Extensive experience in infrastructure projects;
- Experience managing at least 3 transport related projects at the regional, multinational or continental levels in at least two (2) key transport modes (Maritime, Rail, Air and Road).
- Experience in multi-modal transport that integrates all transport modes including air transport, railway development, port and border operations, transit systems, inland container depots, warehousing and logistics clusters
- Proven competence and capacity to engage member states in the implementation and enforcement of Common Transport Market policies; ability to support the establishment and operationalization of more viable, competitive and profitable regional Airlines to support the Regional Integration Agenda; ability to coordinate the smooth operation of major aviation organizations of relevance to the West African Region;
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of regional project and programme management, implementation and monitoring with inter-governmental agencies, private actors and international support groups within the framework of ECOWAS Infrastructure Strategy;
- Applied knowledge of infrastructural development to support economic priorities (macro), options for pro-poor infrastructure service delivery, infrastructure financing, budgeting and fund sourcing;
- Good knowledge of public infrastructure in West Africa, mindful of the opportunities and challenges;
- Ability to work with development partners, sub-regional bodies, Africa Union and other Regional Economic Communities to develop and implement development corridor initiatives, ports infrastructure and maritime transport and logistics programs and solutions for the economic and social development of West Africa;
- Experience in implementing at least three (3) projects using development partners’ procurement and disbursement procedures such as European Union, World Bank, DFID, AfDB, JICA etc.;
- Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
UA 81,435.54 USD128,488.99.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to download Application Form (Ms Word)
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free