Drivers at Jhpiego
Job Location: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Niger and Adamawa
How to Apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Drivers will be responsible for driving the project vehicle for official business purposes, including driving staff to project – supported facilities within the State.
- He/she is expected to have experience in maintaining motor vehicle (s), ensuring that the vehicle policies are adhered to, driving and assisting with other routine office duties.
- The Drivers will maintain vehicle mileage and related records as required by Jhpiego policies.
- S/he is expected to be flexible and work longer than office hours when in the field and departing/arriving from the field.
- Minimum of secondary school certificate (SSC)
- Valid driving license with excellent driving ability
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in an NGO.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of automobiles and ability to make minor repairs and perform preventive maintenance.
- Basic computer literacy
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines
- Working knowledge of a local language in the project state will be an advantage.
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: email@example.com
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Please indicate Location in your application and email title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org