ECOWAS Recruitment 2019: Is Economic Community of West African States Recruitment Form 2019, ECOWAS Application Form available at www.ecowas.int portal.
Are you a unemployed Nigerian and willing to work in the Economic Community of West African States? Today we have recruitment updates.
Updates: ECOWAS Nigeria comes out with new recruitment for various posts such as Consultant – Fleet Management Policy, Individual Consultant – ECOWAS Commission Stores-Phase 2, Project Office Assistant, Project Driver, and Security Consultant. It is great job opportunity for candidates who looking job in Nigeria.
After appointment candidate will get very attractive salary.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
What is ECOWAS?
The official name of this agency is Economic Community of West African States. This community is basically a regional economic group of sixteen West African countries. It is headquartered in Abuja , Nigeria , with membership members Benin , Burkina Faso , Cape Waden , Cote d’Ivoire , Gambia , Ghana , Guinea , Guinea. -Bissau , Liberia , Mali , Mauritania , Niger , Nigeria , Senegal , Sierra Leone and Togo. Guinea was suspended in 2008 and Niger was suspended in 2009 after the coup. Mauritania left its membership in 1999.
The main objectives of ECOWAS are :
- Encourage development and cooperation in economic, social and cultural areas.
- Improve the life-style of people of all member countries, increasing and sustaining economic stability.
- Improve the relationship between member countries, and contribute to the development and progress of Africa.
The aim of ECOWAS is to complete integration through the establishment of the economic and monetary union of the national economies of the member countries. The amended Treaty of 1993, which enhanced economic and political cooperation among the members, referred to the economic purpose of posting the achievements of the common market and the single currency, whereas in the political arena, it has a Western African Parliament, an Economic and Social Council and Arrangement of ekwas court to replace existing tribunals and enforcement of community decisions Receive path paved. The treaty also handed over responsibility to the community to formally resolve a regional conflict.
For ECOWAS Recruitment 2019 visit official portal www.ecowas.int click on “Career” link to see the current vacancies, recruitment updates, application form.
ECOWAS Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that ECOWAS Nigeria is planning to release Recruitment 2019 form. We will update this section when ECOWAS recruitment form out.
Is ECOWAS Nigeria Recruitment Form Out?
Current Status: Currently ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2019 is out. Candidates who meet with requirements can apply online through official website www.ecowas.int portal.
1. Office Manager (Bilingual Secretaries)
- Slot: 22 Openings
- Job Location: Abuja
- Requirements: HND or equivalent in Secretarial Studies or Administration or a related field from a recognized
- higher institution;
- Experience: 6 years’ experience in administrative and secretarial services;
- Age Limit:below 50 years old
- Application Deadline: 29th January, 2020
View Details and Apply
2. Consultant – Fleet Management Policy
- Job Location: Abuja
- Qualification: Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Logistics and Fleet Management or Supply Chain Management, or any related field.
- Experience: Shall justify of at least ten (10) years of working experIence in elaborating Manual of procedures, policy in the field of Logistics & Fleet Management/Process Engineering;
- Application Deadline: 16th January 2020
3. Project Driver
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Requirements: Holder of at least a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent. S/He must be fluent in English. A working knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Application Deadline: 2nd December 2019
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment
Steps to Apply
- First visit to Economic Community of West African States Portal – www.ecowas.int
- Click on “Career” link available at top menu
- You will redirected to Current Careers page
- Here you can see current vacancies, closing date and duty station
- Click on any position given under vacancy title
- Read job title, role overview, roles and responsibilities, academic qualification, experience, age limit and other posts
After satisfied send you application to : DirBudgTresD1@ecowas.int
How to Avoid Fake Job Vacancies
In the midst of the difficulty of finding work and the difficulty of finding the right candidate, sometimes some fake job vacancies appear that are deliberately made to attract job seekers.
In order not to be consumed by the temptation of job vacancies, you need to recognize the characteristics of fake job vacancies and the right way to avoid them.
Characteristics of fake job vacancies
- Recruiters’ e-mails do not match company names
- Everything is unclear
- The company cannot be found online
- You find it on social media
- Job advertisements appear excessive
Tips for avoiding fake ecowas nigeria job vacancies
- Do research first
- Avoid companies that ask for your personal data
- Be careful if you are asked for money
Now you already know what you need to do to avoid trapping vacancies, right? Start registering yourself at Recruitment Form Nigeria to get a dream job without having to fear being trapped in a fake job. With NigeriaRecruitmentForm, finding work becomes easier and safer.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for ECOWAS Nigeria 2019 free job alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Economic Community of West African States Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get ECOWAS Nigeria Portal- www ecowas int portal openings across Nigeria.