National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for ECSU Coordinator recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC ECSU Coordinator Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||ECSU Coordinator|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The ECSU Coordinator shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Business Admin or related field (e.g. Project Management, Policy Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, and Economics,);
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Program Management with a minimum of 5 years of experience on any international donor-funded program;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing systems with similar projects involving multiple partner institutions and experience in training or building capacity of implementing institutions; and
- Strong inter-personal skills demonstrated team leadership qualities and excellent oral communication skills and good analytical skills and use of computer
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply