EDO Jobs 2018/2019: Today we are going to give you information about the opening of the EDO State Recruitment Portal 2018. If you are interested in Graduate Internship Scheme, then this news has been specially published for you.
23 October 2018: The department has updated the official EDO recruitment portal i.e. edostate.gov.ng with Graduate Internship Scheme for the year 2018/2019. In this guide we will tell you how to apply for this Graduate Internship Scheme online through EDO Jobs portal.
Before giving this information, we want you to get complete information about positions and requirements. Apply only if you meet with all the following requirements:
Internship positions are available for the following fields;
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Successful applicants will:
- Gain invaluable work experience during internship
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before deployed to organisation
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
Requirement for Application:
- Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the programme
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be residing in Edo State
- Must not be older than 30 years old
- Must be registered on Edojobs portal
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft office suites (word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Must be ready to contribute to the development of any organisation deployed to
How to Apply Online Through EDO State Recruitment Portal 2018
Here are two online options available through which you can apply. As per first option now you can apply directly by register / login on the EDO Jobs 2018 website and the other option is Linkedin, if your account is in Linkedin, you can apply through it also.
Below are steps to apply online through EDO Jobs Portal
- First click on “Apply” link
- A pop-up window will open
- Click on “Register” link if you are new user
- Existing user can login with user name and password
- After registration login with user name and password
- After login you will see recent jobs list
- Click on “Graduate Internship Scheme”
- Click on “Apply for this job”
- Now fill the application form correctly
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout
For all upcoming EDO jobs candidate can use same user id and password.
EDO State Shortlisted Candidate for Graduate Internship Scheme
EDO Shortlisted Candidate List will be released after completion of application process. We will update this page with link to download list of shortlisted candidate. For more details candidate can login EDO Recruitment Portal – edostate.gov.ng.