FG Opens Portal For Registration Of EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021, See Criteria
The federal government has launched a portal (edtech.afritexonline.org) for young Nigerians to register for the EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021.
EdTech Innovation is an organization looking to find positive solutions to change the Nigerian education system.
The EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 is a key program for all Nigerian youth to develop their ideas and skills to strengthen the country’s education system.
The application requirements for the EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 program are as follows:
EdTech Portal: https://edtech.afritexonline.org/
1. Applicants must be categorized part of he EdTech industry.
2. Applicants must have cyber security experience as part of the application process.
3. Applicants must have access to any area;
Students with school management systems, disabilities, and curriculum application.
4. The goal should be profit.
5. The application process must be completed in English.
The above program is open to tertiary and high school students. Teachers are also eligible for the program. The applicant must be innovative and creative.
Applicants are expected to visit the official website at edtech.afritexonline.org and submit their application.
Please share the article on all social media and follow the page to learn more.