Workforce Group has invited interested and eligible candidates for Electrical / Electronics Engineer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Workforce Group Electrical / Electronics Engineer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Electrical / Electronics Engineer|
|Recruitment Agency||Workforce Group|
|Job Location:||Port-Harcourt, Rivers|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a licensed professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free