Action Against Hunger invites application for Front Desk Officer / Secretary Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Emergency Coordinator|
|Agency Name||Action Against Hunger | ACF-International|
|Requirements:||A Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, Political or Social Science, Economics, Business Administration or related field (Masters Degree Preferred).|
|Experience:||At least 6 years of work experience preferably in humanitarian or development work with at least 3 years of experience in Management.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International published job vacancies advertisement for Emergency Coordinator. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Emergency Coordinator
- A Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, Political or Social Science, Economics, Business Administration or related field (Masters Degree Preferred).
- At least 6 years of work experience preferably in humanitarian or development work with at least 3 years of experience in Management.
- Significant experience with INGOs, particularly in complex emergencies and high-security environments. Previous experience with AAH in emergency and post‐emergencies an asset.
- Essential experience in RRM implementation/coordination in similar contexts.
- Excellent management skills (HR, projects, stress management)
- Advanced knowledge of donors’ guidelines and procedures (ECHO, UNICEF, DFID, OFDA, etc).
- Ability to organize, train and motivate a multicultural team.
- Proven ability to build external relationships with diplomacy, tact and professionalism in a complex and demanding environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical capacity for program design and development.
- Disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously with minimal guidance.
- Fluent in English (professional English needed).
- Excellent drafting and written skills.
Application Last Date: 28th February, 2020.