Reginald Consults has invited interested and eligible candidates for English Teacher recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Reginald Consults English Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||English Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Reginald Consults|
|Job Location:||Abuja (FCT)|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st December, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an English Teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English and have a good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curricula.
- The English Teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
- The English Teacher must possess a pleasant disposition which will enhance the learning process.
- Ultimately, an outstanding English Teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive for learning.
- Teach Basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a teaching role.
- Deep understanding of the British/Nigerian curriculum and English language requirements
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Knowledge about great works of literature
- Great grammar knowledge
- Must be computer literate and have ability to facilitate blended learning.
- Abuja resident preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply