Action Against Hunger has invited interested and eligible candidates for Entry Level Accountability Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Action Against Hunger Accountability Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Accountability Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Action Against Hunger|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||10th November, 2020|
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Monitoring and Evaluation
Direct Line Manager: Accountability Officer
Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for Accountability Assistant to join our team in our Maiduguri office. This person will provide technical support in the management of the hotline system, reporting and making referrals update/maintain all Action Against Hunger feedback mechanism, etc.
- Address the queries of callers using setup hotline while respecting ethical and professional behavior following the Action Against Hunger standard operating procedures and HAP guidelines.
- Lodge all feedback, complaints, and response in the FCM database
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure FCM database is forwarded to the Accountability Officer on a bi-weekly basis and important complaints on the toll-free line reported immediately
- Ensure confidentiality of complaint data is respected
- Handling of the FCM phone lines
- Receive complaints and feedback via the FCM toll-free line.
- Respond to inquiries from program beneficiaries
- Refer program-specific complaints to the Program team for prompt action.
- Build staff awareness and commitment to a complaints mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs and Action Against Hunger core policies are respected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Social Research, Development Studies or a related field
- At least with 1-year relevant experience in developing and maintaining accountability and learning activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards
- Fluency in English and local languages especially Hausa and Kanuri (both written and spoken skills).
Minimum Monthly Salary
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply