WNF Services has invited interested and eligible candidates for Entry-level Accounting Clerk recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for WNF Services Entry-level Accounting Clerk Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Entry-level Accounting Clerk|
|Recruitment Agency||WNF Services|
|Job Location:||Surulere, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||22nd September, 2020|
- We are looking for an organized, efficient, skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- OND in Accounting plus knowledge of SAGE 50
- Minimum of 1 year proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry skills
- Well organized
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply