National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Environmental Safeguard Officer, PIU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC Environmental Safeguard Officer, PIU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Environmental Safeguard Officer, PIU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The Environmental Safeguards Officer shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in ESIAs and RAPs and working knowledge of World Bank safeguards policies.
- Demonstrated experience in the role of Environmental Safeguard Specialist/Officer in projects funded by multilateral financial institutions; and
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in development and applications of outcomes of environmental and social impact assessments and experience in creating beneficial relationships with stakeholders of projects in the country, and knowledge of institutions systems for the environmental review and approval of development projects in the country.
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply