Central Bank of Nigeria invites application for Executive Assistant and Admin Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant and Admin Officer|
|Agency Name||Central Bank of Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna|
|Requirements:||Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.|
Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
|Experience:||Experience in administration will be an added advantage|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||12th March, 2020|
Central Bank of Nigeria System published job vacancies advertisement for Executive Assistant and Admin Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Executive Assistant and Admin Officer
Total Slots: 03
To provide functional and efficient administration and secretarial support
- Coordinate the activities of the Centre staff and Report to the Director of the Centre
- • Handle mails: Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- • Prepare and edit documents composes and types routine correspondences;
- • Transcribes, proofs and edits correspondence composed by the Director
- • Maintains calendar and Plan meetings: Maintains the calendar, notifies the Director of
changes; Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- • Attends to visitors: Welcoming guests, replying to their queries, and directing them to
- • Takes notes as directed and produces notes accordingly
- • Manage telephone calls, supply and get data and directly talks to suitable persons
- • Maintain inventory-track office supplies and orders replacement as required.
- • Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date: 12th March, 2020.
- Applicants should upload their letters of application. Resume / Curriculum Vitae
and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for
and the preferred location,
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not
exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and
should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan o ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing
your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226