eHealth4everyone invited interested and eligible candidates for Executive Assistant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for eHealth4everyone Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|How to Apply|
7th September, 2020
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively
- The CEO’s executive assistant may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO as he/she would be the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts
- We seek someone with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to the CEO.
- A Degree in Office Administration or Office Management, Business Administration or any related field is required
The Executive Assistant is expected to:
- Maintain diary and meeting schedule for CEO
- Type documents and letters for CEO
- Prepare presentations for CEO
- File and retrieve corporate documents
- Pass documents to appropriate departments from CEO
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mails
- Rendering support to teams as the need arises.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year experience as an Executive Assistant
Superior organizational skills:
- Communication skills
- Tech savvy
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
Note: Applications are to be made alongside an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free