DEW Center has invited interested and eligible candidates for Executive Assistant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for DEW Center Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||DEW Center|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
- Liaising with various stakeholders including Project Director and Founder.
- Scheduling meetings and taking notes
- Carrying out research as required
- Preparing presentation documents and reports
- Coordinating schedules and following up with outstanding tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Sourcing for vendors as required
- Correspondence with internal and external clients via email, telephone, virtual meetings and social media
- Supervise the set up of the DEW website, social media pages and promotional material
- Scheduling interviews and assisting in the recruitment process for other team members
- Liaising with legal and finance team to ensure they receive all necessary information
- Document management and filing.
- Most work will be done remotely via digital platforms.
- Occasional physical meetings may be required.
- Candidate must be a graduate (in any relevant field) and have at least 2 years admin experience
- Use of basic software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and cloud based document storage and sharing.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free