Millie’s International School released notification regarding Experienced Primary Teacher recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Experienced Primary Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Millie’s International School|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st August, 2020|
Millie’s International School Experienced Primary Teacher Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Experienced Primary Teacher
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Mathematics, Science, Social Science or related discipline. A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Have minimum of 3 years verifiable teaching experience in a similar role.
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Be a specialist in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction as well as having sound knowledge of English language concepts. Familiarity with the Nelson Handwriting scheme is an added advantage
- Be able to effectively use a variety of teaching and organisational styles and resources including ICT
- Be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well structured lessons
- Be able to impart knowledge and develop understanding through effective use of lesson time
- Ability to work with and deploy resources effectively
- Good classroom management skills
- Be a well-organised team player with excellent communication skills
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Be able to nurture and develop the students’ love of education through own passion for teaching; being a life-long learner and seeking to communicate a genuine love of learning through lessons.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the
Register for Recruitment Updates
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply