National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for External Communication Manager, ECSU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC External Communication Manager, ECSU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||External Communication Manager, ECSU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The External Communications Manager shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or related field;
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in communications on large-scale, national communications campaigns in Nigeria with a minimum 5 years of experience in working under any international donor-funded program or in a large private sector organization with national reach (e.g. banks, telcos, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in managing and/or advising on successful communications campaigns, including crisis management and use of a variety of channels (e.g. civil society, traditional media, and social media); and
- Strong inter-personal skills demonstrated team leadership qualities and excellent oral communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Detailed Terms of Reference for this position is available for review and download from OSFG, OHCSF and NIMC websites: www.osgf.gov.ng ; www.ohcsf.gov.ng and www.nimc.gov.ng/adverts-tenders
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply