Read for FAAN Recruitment 2021 News, Form Updates and Current Status
Updates: The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has warned Nigerians that it is not embarking on any recruitment exercise for now and warned them against fraudsters.
This was disclosed by the agency via a statement issued and signed by the General Manager, Corporate Affairs, FAAN, Henrietta Yakubu, on Monday.
“Consequently, any person claiming to be an agent of the Authority in this respect is a fraudster and should be reported to the Authority or the nearest police station.”
It added that it will continue to deliver on its core values of safety, security and comfort.
Register for FAAN Recruitment Updates
Our trusted sources informed us that the agency will upload FAAN notification at www.nasrda.gov.ng very soon.
If you are interested in this job then register today on our website so that we can send you the news of 2021 recruitment form.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text boxUpdates
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
FAAN Recruitment 2021: Recruitment alert for Nigerians looking for work in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria. Get alert when federal government will give permission to open the FAAN recruitment portal for new positions. FAAN recruitment notice will be released online only on the www.faan.gov.ng portal. Those candidates who want to cherish their careers in the federal government should use this opportunity of employment.
This article is motivated to provide all the information to interested candidates like FAAN 2021 recruitment registration, requirements, shortlisting, aptitude test, exam dates and final result. Candidate need to frequently check this article carefully to get latest updates and avoid uncertain scenarios.
Before starting, we would like to ask you some questions and hope you will give answer in the comment section.
- Are you desirous candidate for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment?
- Are you waiting for FAAN Recruitment Form 2021?
- Do you want to receive all federal job alerts in your email inbox?
The reason we are asking this is because we want to check how excited you are for this recruitment.
This will inspire us to bring you the latest updates.
What is FAAN?
Official Portal: www.faan.gov.ng
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria was founded in 1935 (83 years ago). It is a service organization responsible to manage all commercial Airports in Nigeria. The head office of the agency is located at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State. Agency follows the legal guidelines provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria, according to the policy guidelines provided by the federal government of Nigeria and adheres to its statutory duties and all of this would be directed in agreement with its business dealings and contractors and various third parties. With whom it does business. Visit FAAN portal www.faan.gov.ng and read about us, history of agency, management, careers, services and other information.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
- First Bank Recruitment
- Brisin Shortlisted Candidates List
- Latest Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment
FAAN Recruitment 2021 Updates
Current Status: Currently recruitment form is not yet open on the FAAN portal.
But it is expected that the agency will open registration to fill vacancies in the year 2021.
In this page, you can check latest job opportunities on FAAN recruitment . Latest and also upcoming recruitment are updated in this page immediately. We provide each and every updates on this page.
Airlines and airports need a large number of profiles of professionals with different levels of qualification, since the activities carried out in each area are many and different.
This sector is highly demanded and gives a great opportunity for dependent jobs, cashiers, even security and administrative personnel.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form general open for following positions:
- Assistant General Manager
- Principal Data Management Officer (PDMO)
- Aerodrome Fire Officer, Security Officer
- Assistant Security Superintendent
- Security Cadet, Quality Control – Mech& Elect
- Engineer and Other Posts.
For regular updates subscribe this website or regularly visit FAAN recruitment portal – www.faan.gov.ng.
How to Get Alert When FAAN Recruitment Form Out?
Voice of Nigeria is a leading Federal Government Job portal for FAAN Careers in Nigeria. NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com collects all the recruitment updates, requirements, online registration, aptitude test and other details.
You can subscribe to us to get email alert immediately and regularly about latest recruitment opening in Federal Airport Authority.
In order to subscribe type your email id below and click on notify button.
It is necessary to have important additional requirements to work in the airport, which are demanding due to the fact of demanding the mastery of several languages, having a good image, experience and being of legal age, among other things.
It should be noted that not all the positions require the same requirements.
Below are the general requirements as per last recruitment. We will update this section when latest notice out.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- A good command of the use of SPSS
- Competence in the use of other statistical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Pass Aptitude Test and the Oral Job Interview
- Age Limit: 40 Years as at last Birthday.
☛ How to Apply
Let’s check the process to apply for FAAN Recruitment 2021
Current Updates: Currently Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2021 is not inviting applications. Below is how to apply process as per last notification.
- First visit to the FAAN recruitment portal 2021 www.faan.gov.ng portal login
- Now move your cursor on “About us” menu and click on “Career” link
- Check the latest open positions
- Read complete requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- Register with portal (use functional email id and mobile number)
- Login with user id and password
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Fill all mandatory columns
- Recheck all details before final submission
- After satisfied click on “Submit” button
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for FAAN Job Alert?
NigeriaRecruitmentForm is the one stop place for Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. We here ensures that all the latest and upcoming recruitment get notified to all our readers. We ensure that none of the recruitment updates get missed out in our website. We help both fresher and experienced candidates to get recruitment notification on recent FAAN recruitment portal 2021 openings across Nigeria.
This is the right place for you to gather all the essential information to apply for recent FAAN recruitment.
To know immediately about the FAAN Recruitment 2021 and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, visit official site www.faan.gov.ng portal and also subscribe to our news letter.