Read for FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023 News, Form Updates and Current Status
Updates: The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has warned Nigerians not to engage in any recruitment practices yet and has warned them against scammers.
The agency made the remarks in a statement issued and signed by Fan Director General, Corporate Affairs, Henrietta Yakubu on Monday.
“Consequently, anyone claiming to represent the authority in this regard is committing fraud which should be reported to the office or the nearest police station.”
She added that she would continue to uphold her values of safety, security and comfort.
Register for FAAN Recruitment Updates
Our trusted sources informed us that the agency will upload FAAN notification at www.nasrda.gov.ng very soon.
If you are interested in this job then register today on our website so that we can send you the news of 2021 recruitment form.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text boxUpdates
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023: Recruitment alert for Nigerians looking for work in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria. Get alert when federal government will give permission to open the FAAN recruitment portal for new positions.
FAAN recruitment notice will be released online only on the www.faan.gov.ng portal.
Candidates who want to pursue a career in federal government should take advantage of this employment opportunity.
This article is intended to provide all the information to the aspiring candidates, such as FAAN 2022/2023 Employment Registration, Requirements, Selection, Eligibility Test, Exam Dates and Final Result. Candidates should read this article carefully to get the latest updates and avoid vague scenes.
Before starting, we would like to ask you some questions and hope you will give answer in the comment section.
- Are you desirous candidate for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment?
- Are you waiting for FAAN Recruitment Form 2021?
- Do you want to receive all federal job alerts in your email inbox?
The reason we are asking this is because we want to check how excited you are for this recruitment.
This will inspire us to bring you the latest updates.
What is FAAN?
Official Portal: www.faan.gov.ng
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria was established in 1935. (83 years ago) It is a service organization responsible for the management of all commercial airports in Nigeria. The agency is headquartered at Murtala Mohamed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State. The Agency follows the legal guidelines issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria and discharges its legal obligations in accordance with the policy guidelines issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria, all agree with its trade relations, contractors and various third parties. . Who does he trade with? Visit the Fan Portal at www.faan.gov.ng to read about us, the agency’s history, governance, career, services and more.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
- First Bank Recruitment
- Brisin Shortlisted Candidates List
- Latest Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment
FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023 Updates
Current Status: Currently recruitment form is not yet open on the FAAN portal.
But it is expected that the agency will open registration to fill vacancies in the year 2022/2023.
In this page, you can check latest job opportunities on FAAN recruitment . Latest and also upcoming recruitment are updated in this page immediately. We provide each and every updates on this page.
Airlines and airports need a large number of profiles of professionals with different levels of qualification, since the activities carried out in each area are many and different.
This sector is highly demanded and gives a great opportunity for dependent jobs, cashiers, even security and administrative personnel.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form general open for following positions:
- Assistant General Manager
- Principal Data Management Officer (PDMO)
- Aerodrome Fire Officer, Security Officer
- Assistant Security Superintendent
- Security Cadet, Quality Control – Mech& Elect
- Engineer and Other Posts.
For regular updates subscribe this website or regularly visit FAAN recruitment portal – www.faan.gov.ng.
How to Get Alert When FAAN Recruitment Form Out?
Voice of Nigeria is a leading Federal Government Job portal for FAAN Careers in Nigeria. NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com collects all the recruitment updates, requirements, online registration, aptitude test and other details.
You can subscribe to us to get email alert immediately and regularly about latest recruitment opening in Federal Airport Authority.
In order to subscribe type your email id below and click on notify button.
It is necessary to have important additional requirements to work in the airport, which are demanding due to the fact of demanding the mastery of several languages, having a good image, experience and being of legal age, among other things.
It should be noted that not all the positions require the same requirements.
Below are the general requirements as per last recruitment. We will update this section when latest notice out.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- A good command of the use of SPSS
- Competence in the use of other statistical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Pass Aptitude Test and the Oral Job Interview
- Age Limit: 40 Years as at last Birthday.
☛ How to Apply FAAN Recruitment
Let’s check the process to apply
Current Updates: Currently Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2021 is not inviting applications. Below is how to apply process as per last notification.
- First visit to the FAAN recruitment portal 2022/2023 www.faan.gov.ng portal login
- Now move your cursor on “About us” menu and click on “Career” link
- Check the latest open positions
- Read complete requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- Register with portal (use functional email id and mobile number)
- Login with user id and password
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Fill all mandatory columns
- Recheck all details before final submission
- After satisfied click on “Submit” button
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for FAAN Job Alert?
NigeriaRecruitmentForm is the one stop place for Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. We here ensures that all the latest and upcoming recruitment get notified to all our readers. We ensure that none of the recruitment updates get missed out in our website. We help both fresher and experienced candidates to get recruitment notification on recent FAAN recruitment portal 2022/2023 openings across Nigeria.
This is the right place for you to gather all the essential information to apply for recent FAAN recruitment.
To know immediately about the FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023
and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, visit official site www.faan.gov.ng portal and also subscribe to our news letter.