Facebook Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Facebook Nigeria Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy|
|Recruitment Agency||Facebook Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Nigeria, Remote|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
- Bachelor degree in Law, Development Studies, Economics, Public Policy, Technology, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of public policy experience in the field of Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Experience working and/or living in multiple African countries
- Excellent judgment, communication and persuasive skills, creativity, perspective, and passion
- The ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of public policy issues related to ICT Infrastructure development
- Superb written and oral communications skills (writing samples required)
- Fluency in both written and conversational English
- Fluency in an African language e.g. Kiswahili, Hausa, Pidgin, Wolof, Xhosa, Yoruba, Kenyang, Lingala, Shona, Twi, Ga
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: [email protected].
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free