Nestle Nigeria Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for Factory Chemist recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Nestle Nigeria Plc Factory Chemist Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Factory Chemist|
|Recruitment Agency||Nestle Nigeria Plc|
|Job Location:||Abaji, Abuja|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
21st September, 2020
- Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria is currently looking for a Factory Chemist who would be responsible for the overall coordination of the chemistry laboratory; including analysis of physical and chemical properties of products, managing chemical contaminants, coordinating and interfacing with the relevant partners for the implementation of the annual monitoring plan in line with the approved contaminant assessment and tracking methodology.
A day in the life of…
- Chemical and physical analyses of raw materials and line samples (in-process).
- Providing guidance on product recipe and compliance management especially in the area of chemical contaminants.
- Coordinating the organization’s Confidence Assessment and Tracking Programme.
- Managing the Chemical Contaminant Monitoring Programme.
- Coordinating HAZMAT (Hazardous Material) Programme for Abaji factory.
- Managing the inventory of the laboratory and supporting (advice) on procurement of laboratory re-agents, standards, materials and equipment.
- Coordinating equipment maintenance and calibration, as well as the ICP (Internal Control Plan) for all lab equipment.
- Managing GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) Programme, including analytical method monitoring, method verification and Chemistry Proficiency Testing for Abaji Factory.
- Acting as the Laboratory Safety champion and Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) representative for the Quality Assurance department.
- Qualification of Factory Personnel, such as other QA staffs and Water treatment Technicians on Analytical Methods.
- Supporting the Food Safety Team on Chemical contaminants.
- Interfacing with the relevant partners in Yearly Monitoring Plans and other areas of improvement/challenge.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Science/Technology or other closely-related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a food processing environment within a similar FMCG company.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), including knowledge of the usage of SAP.
- Knowledge of analytical and problem-solving tools such as PARETO, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma or DMAIC, Fishbone, KAIZEN, TPM, etcetera.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, able to draw up fact-based analyses and make sound decisions.
- Innovative and dynamic individual; quick-thinker with a high level of agility and adaptability to change.
- Proximity to Abaji Factory, Abuja or its environs is a key requirement
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply