Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019: This guide is all about latest Federal Fire Service Jobs, Requirements, How to Apply and etc.. There are many Nigerians who interested to work and looking for Federal Government Jobs. The Federal Fire Agency will also provide the job opportunity to qualified candidates in the coming times, therefore, all interested candidates should be prepared for this. Visit the official portal www.fedfire.gov.ng to check recruitment status and also check this page frequently for recruitment alert updates regularly.
What is Federal Fire Service?
The Federal Fire Service which was established in the year 1901 by the British came in as a unit within the police department in Lagos. It was formerly called the Lagos state police fire brigade. The fire services serve as the largest fire rescue service in the nation. It offers services on a 24 hours basis which is aimed at emergency speed and response. Presently the structure is within the service act of 1981. The official Federal Fire Service portal is www.fedfire.gov.ng. The fire service is operated and managed by 37 fire authorities at the state councils and town level. They all join hands to stop or reduce incidents of fire outbreak. The personnel at the fire service are especially skilled persons who have undergone emergencies training, know the policy and regulations.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Updates
Latest Updates: Currently Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 is not open.
We have come to know from the trusted sources that the federal government will make new recruitment in this agency. The agency has not yet made any official announcement about it. Whenever the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal opens, we will update this page.
How to get notify when FFS Recruitment Form Out?
We have started free email newsletter subscription. All new readers who want the Federal Fire Service registration updates can get free alerts by putting their functional email in the box below.
We will update this section immediately after official announcement.
Recruitment in the Federal fire service 2019
The intake or recruitment of personnel into the Federal fire service is done based on existing vacancies at different positions such as the superintendent cadre, inspectorate cadre. The application is free for all, whether you’re a graduate or not.
First Category; Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant superintendent of fire 1; eligible applicants are to possess a master’s degree or membership of a well-known professional body.
- Assistant superintendent of fire 2; Eligible applicants are to possess a bachelor degree or an equivalent.
Second Category; Inspectorate cadre
The positions available are;
- Senior Inspector of fire or SIF; eligible applicants are to possess HND or an equivalent from a well-known institution/Polytechnic
- Inspector of Fire IF Nursing; Applicant must be Registered as a nurse or midwives from a recognized institution.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire AIF; interested should have a national diploma certificate, NCE holder or NABB
Third Category; Assistant Cadre
Fire Assistant II; Applicants can be holders of GCE O level, WAEC or NECO in not more than 2 sittings. English language and mathematics are highly recommended.
Fire Assistant III; Applicants must possess the same qualifications as the assistant II above.
Career Opportunity in Federal Fire Service
as described above, the career opportunities are of different from the inspector of fire Nurse CONHESS 06, Fire assistant III FA(III) COMPASS 03, Fire assistant (FA2) II COMPASS 04, assistant inspector of fire (AIF) general duty, senior inspector of fire(SIF) COMPASS 08, Assistant superintendent of fire II, assistant superintendent of fire of fire 1
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
- P-Yes Registration 2019
Who is Eligible for Federal Fire Service Recruitment?
As we all know that any organization or institution has its requirement, standard and policy on which it employs workers so do the Federal fire service. Below are the standard requirements/ eligibility for recruitment.
- Interested Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants should comply with the said certificates at each position and disqualification is done when a document or certified is missing from the applicant.
- Fitness is the basic factor for recruitment, their interested applicants should be fit and must provide a medical certificate showing fitness from a government hospital.
- The character is an added qualification and an applicant should be free from any criminal offenses.
- Being a computer literate is an added advantage.
- Being a cultist or a member of a secret function is prohibited and calls for disqualification.
- Age limit is from 18 to 30 years, the birth certificate would be checked properly.
- Recommended male’s height is 1.65m, the female is 1.60m
- The chest should be 0.87m for men.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Updates: Currently Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal is not open. Below is application process as per last recruitment.
Normally application should be done within 6 weeks from the first day of publication. The application is free of charge and a graduate or a non-graduate can equally apply. Multiple application calls for rejection of the application, therefore applicants should apply only once. Below are the procedures for the application;
- All applications are done online through the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal website www.cdfipb.career /or www.fedfire.gov.ng, there are spaces to fill through the website.
- Applicants for the first two categories are to log into the website www.//cdfipb.careers/registration/new and submit after filling it
- Applicants with NCE, WAEC/NECO or O level certificate should fill in the website www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal /welcome and fill the spaces for submission.
- Fill bio date, contact details, education and other details
- Upload documents in prescribed format and size
- Referee form should also be completed and screened during submission for proper documentation.
- Review application form and after satisfied submit the form
- Take printout
It is very important to take note of the instructions properly to avoid disqualification.
For more updates on Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 login to official portal www.fedfire.gov.ng and also subscribe our free email message service to get recruitment alert direct into your registered email Id.
Shortlisting of Candidates
The agency will review all the registered application forms after the completion of the application process. Therefore, just fill the right credentials while applying. The names of the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit. Successful candidate will be invited to participate in next stage of Federal Fire Service Recruitment Exercise.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all FFS Jobs in Nigeria updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced candidates to get federal fire service recruitment portal openings across Nigeria.