Do you wish to submit an application for the open position in Civil Defence? You can submit your application by going to www.cdfipb.careers, which is the civil defense recruitment board’s online application portal. Take note that the application process will begin on December 12th, 2022.
Register for CDFIPB Career Portal Updates
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) recently invited application for various positions such as Corps Assistant, Entry-level Corps Assistant, Inspector of Corps, Entry Level Inspector of Corps, Assistant Inspector of Corps, Superintendent of Corps etc. in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Information about it available at official website i.e. www.cdfipb.careers. Although you can get information about how to submit application form.
The CDFIPB Career Portal continues to release the names of successful candidates for NSCDC and NIS, which is in current recruitment practice.
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters, etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
www.cdfipb.careers Portal Application Requirement 2022/2023
The following is a list of some of the recruitment requirements that you should look over before submitting your application through the website cdfipb.careers
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must not be members of secret societies, cults or drug addicts, etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Link to apply online (the Portal opens on 12th December 2022)
Application Closing Date
21st December 2022.
How To Apply on cdfipb recruitment portal
- Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is not out. This page will be updated frequently for Civil Defence News.
- Go to Civil Defence recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
- If you want regular updates on www.cdfipb.careers civil defence portal 2022, then drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated
JAMB will be in charge of the NSCDC recruitment tests in 2022 and 2023.
A computer-based test is required in order to choose the most qualified candidate for the job; in order to more effectively administer the test in accordance with the world standard and best practices, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will assist in the administration of credible examinations for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps recruitment team.
You might be wondering why JAMb is entrusted with the responsibility of managing the examination procedure. According to the Ministry of the Interior, they want the examination to be open and honest, and they also want to make sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to pass.
Since Jamb is well-known for administering reliable examinations for a variety of employment firms in the past, one should not expect them to fail to deliver in this regard.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps’ primary focus is ensuring that all individuals who have sought for employment with the organization and who are eligible according to the criteria outlined on the requirements list are provided with equal opportunities for employment.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) will hold a screening exam
for the thousands of individuals that applied to its recruitment as publicized on their portal. The news regarding the civil defense recruiting exam can be found here.
Candidates who have successfully applied for these examinations will be required to check their email addresses, which they provided when they registered online for the Civil Defense Application and online Registration. The examinations will take place on a specific day.
If you have this information, you will be able to receive a notification and also find out where CBAT will be held.
Candidates should keep in mind that they will be required to get their information updated, and in order to do so, they can log in to the https://cdfipb.careers website.
NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase): How to Update NSCDC Profile
What is NSCDC Application Number
- Candidates are granted access to successfully login, update their profiles, and check to see if they have been shortlisted once they have been given an NSCDC Application Number.
- Note that the reference number that appears on the acknowledgement sheet that you printed out after successfully submitting your application during the previous round of recruiting is the same as your application number. Illustration of how the Application Number ought to look.
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
CDFIPB Recruitment 2022 – FAQ
The Civil Defense, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Service Board is what CDFIPB stands for when its whole name is written out. Candidates can learn the Full Form of any organization by going to the official website of that particular company.
Candidates can submit their applications for CDFIPB by following the official link that is provided on the recruitment page or by going to the official website for Immigration. The application process for the CDFIPB 2022 will be outlined in a PDF document that will be made available by the organization in charge of recruitment. Before submitting their applications for the position, potential candidates should give the guidelines a thorough read.
First candidates should check the official notification released by CDFIPB. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CDFIPB will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the CDFIPB only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The shortlisting stage is followed by a main exam in the selection procedure. Candidates who are successful in the shortlisting procedure will be given the opportunity to take part in the mains examination. Those applicants who perform well enough on the primary test to advance to the next phase will be permitted to do so. Candidates that prove themselves qualified throughout each stage of the selection process will be offered jobs with the CDFIPB.