- Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test – Computer Based Test Date Out
- JAMB to conduct CBT for NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Salary Structure
- NIS Recruitment Portal -immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- NSCDC Releases Guidelines 2nd Phase of Recruitment Exercise
- How to Update NSCDC Recruitment Profile
- Nigeria Immigration Begins 2020 Recruitment
Register for www.cdfipb.careers Updates
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) recently invited application for various positions such as Corps Assistant, Entry-level Corps Assistant, Inspector of Corps, Entry Level Inspector of Corps, Assistant Inspector of Corps, Superintendent of Corps etc. in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Information about it available at official website i.e. www.cdfipb.careers. Although you can get information about how to submit application form.
NSCDC Begins 2nd Phase of Recruitment Exercise
Title: Second Phase of 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
Application States: Closed
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase): How to Update NSCDC Profile
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant informations needed.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency. The NSCDC portal – www.cdfipb.careers will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
CDFIPB Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
The Full Form of CDFIPB is The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Candidates can apply for CDFIPB 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Immigration official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the CDFIPB 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by recruitment authority. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for recruitment.
First candidates should check the official notification released by CDFIPB. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CDFIPB will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the CDFIPB only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The Selection Procedure for is Shortlisting and Mains Exam. Candidates qualifying in the shortlisting process will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear in final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in CDFIPB.