Register for CDFIPB Career Portal Updates
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) recently invited application for various positions such as Corps Assistant, Entry-level Corps Assistant, Inspector of Corps, Entry Level Inspector of Corps, Assistant Inspector of Corps, Superintendent of Corps etc. in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Information about it available at official website i.e. www.cdfipb.careers. Although you can get information about how to submit application form.
The CDFIPB Career Portal continues to release the names of successful candidates for NSCDC and NIS, which is in current recruitment practice.
How To Apply on cdfipb recruitment portal
- Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is not out. This page will be updated frequently for Civil Defence News.
- Go to Civil Defence recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
- If you want regular updates on www.cdfipb.careers civil defence portal 2022, then drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated
NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase): How to Update NSCDC Profile
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Portal 2021: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency. The NSCDC portal – www.cdfipb.careers will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
CDFIPB Recruitment 2022 – FAQ
The Full Form of CDFIPB is The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company’s official website.
Candidates can apply for CDFIPB 2020 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the Immigration official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the CDFIPB 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by the recruitment authority. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the recruitment.
First candidates should check the official notification released by CDFIPB. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CDFIPB will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the CDFIPB only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The Selection Procedure for is Shortlisting and Mains Exam. Candidates qualifying in the shortlisting process will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the main exam will be eligible to appear in the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection processes will be hired as in CDFIPB.
www.cdfipb.careers Register at Career Portal | Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board