Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development has invited interested and eligible candidates for Liaison Officer Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for FMARD Liaison Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Liaison Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD)|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- An organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between CPAT and VCDP or CASP as the case may be.
- In this role, the LO will act as the middle person in order to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the operations of the projects which they represent, as well as an understanding of what is required of the projects by the CPAT or IFAD/PCU
- Develop and foster relationships with the relevant stakeholders, and projects
- Compile reports, Collect, analyze, and utilize data for feedback to their respective project.
- About particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the projects.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary on behalf of the project with CPAT and MDAs
- The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first degree required
- 2 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Note: Candidates should write boldly the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply