Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development has invited interested and eligible candidates for Youth and Gender Mainstreaming Specialist (YGMS) Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for FMARD YGMS Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Youth and Gender Mainstreaming Specialist (YGMS)|
|Recruitment Agency||Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD)|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- S/he will be responsible for the provision of technical advisory services to support the youth, gender and rural institution activities across IFAD projects in Nigeria.
- S/he will provide technical backstopping on capacity building activities aimed at providing information, knowledge and readily useable methodologies on youth and gender development activities across the projects.
- Mainstreaming Gender and youth in IFAD funded projects in Nigeria.
- Developing Gender and youth targeting strategies for IFAD funded programmes and monitoring the implementation for quality.
- Advance the youth employment agenda of the Government and IFAD, coordinate the integrated youth agribusiness activities with IFAD supported country programmes and promote linkages with other relevant players such as key government departments, private sector actors, non-governmental and international organizations to generate and share learning about what works, and ensure that the shared knowledge contributes to increased youth employment opportunities.
- Build partnerships with complementary technical organizations, UN, NGOs, the private sector and specialized departments of other bilateral and multilateral development agencies including MDAs as potential operational and strategic partners.
- Provide technical leadership on youth and Gender activities during supervision missions.
- The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters or Higher-level Degree in Sociology, Economics and other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience including at least 2 years in implementation of projects integrating strengthening of FOs and Gender issues in IFAD/Donor assisted projects.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free