Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions For NA
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award is as Follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses to be Considered for the Award are as Follows
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Computer Based Test Venues
- States: Sokoto, Kano
- Venue: Kano Sokoto
- States: Adamawa, Bauchi
- Venue: Yola, Bauchi
- States: FCT, Kwara
- Venue: Bwari, Ilorin
- States: Oyo, Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan, Akure
- States: Delta, Rivers
- Venue: Asaba, Port Harcourt
- States: Enugu, Imo
- Venue: Enugu, Owerri.
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award)
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, 6th December, 2019.