1.) Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2020/2021
Criteria for Eligibility
- All applicants for Undergraduate Degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018& 2019) for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate Degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only:
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
- Evidence of readiness to be released by employer
2.) Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award is as Follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, 6th December, 2019.