Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites application for Feedback Desk Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Feedback Desk Assistant|
|Agency Name:||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Requirements:||First Degree / Higher National Diploma in Social or Management Sciences|
|Experience:||Minimum two years professional experience in secretarial services|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||25th March, 2020|
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) published job vacancies advertisement for Feedback Desk Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Feedback Desk Assistant
- First Degree / Higher National Diploma in Social or Management Sciences
- Minimum two years professional experience in secretarial services
- Language requirement: English, Hausa, Kanuri and Fulfulde
- Prior experience with international, bilateral or multilateral organizations preferred
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to interact in a mature, professional and friendly manner with local and international colleagues of differing religious and cultural backgrounds
- Familiarity with Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and under pressure
- Warm and amiable personality
- An orientation towards customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to gender-responsive and safe/dignified programming
- Understanding of NGOs’ and other entities responsibility to protect beneficiaries from sexual exploitation and abuse
Agency Wide Competences (For all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results:
- Serves with Integrity
- Models Stewardship
- Cultivates Constructive Relationships
- Promotes Learning.
Application Last Date: 25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating “Position” being applied for and the “Job Ref Code” as the subject of the application to: [email protected]
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)