Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) released notification regarding Feeder Manager recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Feeder Manager|
|Agency Name||Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)|
|Job Location:||Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and Imo|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||21st May, 2020|
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Feeder Manager. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Feeder Manager
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
Application Closing Date: 30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply