British Nursery and Primary Schoolhas invited interested and eligible candidates for Female Nursery Teacher recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for British Nursery and Primary School Female Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Female Nursery Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Lagos Muslim International School|
|Job Location:||Ibadan, Oyo|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th September, 2020|
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children in Foundation Stage 1 (Nursery).
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) A certificate in Early Years Education is an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience teaching in early years.
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
- Interested candidates MUST demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free