Montaigne Place released an advertisement regarding Female Sales Executive recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Female Sales Executive|
|Recruitment Agency||Montaigne Place|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Warri-Dalte, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Enugu|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||30th June, 2020|
Montaigne Place Female Sales Executive Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
- Minimum of an HND.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply