FFS Recruitment 2019 Updates – www.fedfire.gov.ng Portal
This page includes all Federal Fire recruitment updates across Nigeria and check latest FFS jobs opening instantly here. The aspirants who interested to apply for job in Federal Fire Service Nigeria need to be aware of the recent updates.
Federal Fire Service provides great job opportunity to unemployed Nigerians alongwith attractive salary, various perks and benefits. This article is motivated to provide alert when this government agency decided to open FFS Recruitment Portal 2019 for new position.
Our team will gathers you information like FFS Job description, qualification, age, salary, registration, how to apply, shortlist, aptitude test and final list of successful candidates.
Breaking News: Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Approved for 2200 New Staff
Updates : We have important information for all Nigerians who want to do federal government jobs. Government has informed that more than 9,000 applicants will be deployed in the Nigerian Persons Service and Federal Fire Service. FG has also been given the approval to recruit these posts in the year 2019.
In fact, this recruitment has been approved by the Civil Defense, Fire Immigration and Prisons Services Board.
Apart from this, the board has ended the age difference between the Bachelor Degree and the holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
Currently there are about 10,000 Nigerian employees in NPS and in the fire service. And this year, FFS Recruitment Form 2019 will be out to fill up 2200 new staff.
In a statement signed by the Board Secretary Al-Hassan Yakut, it has been said that the Chairman of CDFIPB approved the FFS Recruitment 2019 programme in board meeting between May 9 and May 10 held in Abuja.
Is Federal Fire Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
After reading the above breaking news, many interested candidates have asked this question.
The answer of this question and the upcoming FFS application form updates will be given to you in this section.
Current Status: Although the FFS recruitment has been approved but no official news release has been released about when the Federal Fire Service recruitment form will be released. This year the recruitment will be done in this agency but it is not clear when the recruitment process will start. It has been said that news of this will soon be published on the official portal – www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that FFS Application Form 2019 will be out in the last week of May or first week of June 2019.
How to get notify when FFS Recruitment Form 2019 Out?
- Are you interested in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019?
- Do you want to get notify immediately when the form is out?
Subscribe to our free email alert service to make this possible.
Steps of Free Subscription.
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Notify” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
What is FFS?
If you are interested working in Federal Government Nigeria, then you should also know about this agency.
The Federal Fire Service Nigeria was established in 1901 (117 years ago). It is popularly known by its short name FFS. It is a paramilitary organisation, under the Supervision of the Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior, with the Controller-General as its Head. You may visit FFS Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng to know about agency, departments, NFDRC, Info Centre, Mission and other information.
Currently FFS Recruitment Portal 2019 is not inviting application.
According to official news, there are many vacant seats in this agency and it is expected that Government Fire Service agency will open FFS portal for registration in the year 2019. NigeriaRecruitmentForm will helps visitors and readers to know upcoming recruitment information through this page. For more updates visit official portal – www.fedfire.gov.ng.
The Federal Fire Service Nigeria recruits candidates for various position like Fire Assistant, Inspector of Fire, Assistant Inspector of Fire, Assistant Superintendent of Fire, Senior Inspector of Fire and etc..
How to get email alert when FFS Recruitment 2019 Form Out?
Is it possible? The answer is yes.
Just enter your email id in following box and click on notify link.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal Open for 10000 Constable
- First Bank Recruitment 2019
- Brisin Shortlisted Candidates List
- Latest Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment
Candidate interested in Fire Assistant, Inspector of Fire, Assistant Inspector of Fire, Assistant Superintendent of Fire and Senior Inspector of Fire posts should have following requirements:
- Must be Nigerians by birth
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female Applicants1 chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects: or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3)
- subjects obtained at two sittings.) Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for FFS Recruitment 2019
Now we will discuss about method of application.
Current Updates: Currently Federal Fire Recruitment Portal 2019 is not accepting application.
Note: Application registration will be absolutely free.
The general steps for applying online are given below.
- First visit to FFS Portal: www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Now navigate homepage for current recruitment advertisement
- Click on recruitment notice (once found)
- Read requirements, instructions and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- FFS Application Form will be appear on your screen
- Fill personal details and educational details correctly
- Upload photograph
- Recheck details filled in application form
- After satisfied submit the application form
- Take printout
NigeriaRecruitmentForm for FFS Recruitment 2019 Alert?
NigeriaRecruitmentForm is the one stop place for all latest and upcoming Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 notification across various Nigeria. We here ensures that all the latest and upcoming recruitment get notified to all our readers. We ensure that none of the FFS recruitment updates issued by www.fedfire.gov.ng get missed out in our website.