FG opens application portal for N75,000 education students’ bursary.
The federal government has announced that the application form has been opened for students who wish to register for the bursary N75,000.
Bursary Application Forms are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.-
Adamu Adamu, the Minister of Education announced this with the presidential approval of N75,000 per semester for Nigerian students undergoing degree programs in the Faculty of Education in public universities across the country.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- First, to apply for the bursary programme, you must be a student undergoing degree programmes in Education in either public universities or Colleges of Education.
- Apart from studying Education in Nigerian universities and Colleges of Education, applicants must be full-time students.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Benefit from this stipends are tertiary students who are eligible for N50,000 per semester.
Recall, the minister said during a celebration of World Teachers’ Day in Abuja in 2021 that the scholarship program was in line with President Muhammad’s commitment. Buhari on education reform
“B.Ed./B.E.A. Undergraduate students from B.Ed., educators in government institutions will receive a subsidy of N75,000.00 per semester.
while PTN students will receive a grant of N50,000.00 per semester,” he said.
To be eligible for a scholarship award Relevant students applying for the scholarship program must have completed a degree in education at a public university or college of education.
And applicants must be full-time students.
All applicants must be in their first year or higher. including students with physical disabilities Those who have already received the scholarship are not eligible to apply.
FG Bursary Award Application Form 2022: How to Apply
Interested students need to apply only through the official portal: www.education.gov.ng or https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/35565
First register at the official portal and fill the online application form
After applying online download the application form and take a printout
Applicants are to attach photocopies of the following documents:
a) Letter of Admission
b) Current School’s Identity Card
The deadline for submission of the application is Friday, October 21, 2022.
- It is recommended that eligible applicants do only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify.
- This portal does not charge any processing fees, it’s free!
- For more information, applicants can contact www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750