Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) released notification regarding Field Coordinator (Biu) recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Field Coordinator (Biu)|
|Agency Name||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Job Location:||Biu, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||1st May, 2020|
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Field Coordinator (Biu). Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Field Coordinator (Biu)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and experience from working in support functions in a humanitarian / recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Kanuri and Hausa (verbal).
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- communicating with impact and respect
- Handling an insecure environment
- A good sense of humour is an asset
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
We Can Offer / Condition
- Commencement: May, 2020.
- Duration: 8 months (One-year renewal)
- Salary / Benefits: According to NRC’s general directions of grade-level 7 steps 1
- Duty Station: Pulka/Gwoza, with frequent travels. Travel outside Biu is dependent on changing security conditions, especially for certain roads in the area
- An approved health certificate will be requested before the contract start.
Application Closing Date: 1st May, 2020.